British Geriatric Society Scotland & NRS Ageing Specialty Group Spring Meeting 2019
Date: 26/04/2019 to 26/04/2019 Venue: South Hall Complex, Pollock Halls, University of Edinburgh
This event is a local forum covering the latest scientific research and the best clinical practice in care of older people. This meeting will cover core areas of interest to all specialists responsible for the health care of older people and is open to attendees from near and far.
- Further attendee’s overall knowledge and understanding of current research and practice in care of older people in core and difficult areas
- Improve attendee’s skills in the treatment and care of older people
- Take away new activities and ideas to progress their workplace’s services
- Inspire attendees to achieve personnel excellence in care of older people
Who should attend
- Geriatricians – Consultants, SAS grade & SpRs
- Consultants and SpRs in related specialities
- CMT & FY Doctors
- Geriatric medicine specialist nurses
- GPs and GP Trainees
- Occupational therapists
- Medical Students.
Find out more about the call for abstracts, and price to attend, on the British Geriatric Society website.