Developing a Research Strategy for Male Reproductive Health for Scotland
Date: 23/08/2019 to 23/08/2019 Venue: Aberdeen
Men are equally important in Reproductive Health but are often missed
You are invited to a meeting to discuss:
- Why is Male Reproductive Health important?
- How can we improve education and awareness about Male Reproductive Health?
- What are the important Research questions in our field?
- How should they be prioritised?
- What are the opportunities to find the answers?
Who should attend: Fertility specialists, Urologists, Reproductive endocrinologists, Fertility nurses, Andrologists,
STP trainees, Embryologists, GU/family planning and GPs.
Discussion Leads: Dr Sarah Martins da Silva and Professor Christopher Barratt.
Full Agenda will be circulated nearer the time.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday 5 July 2019.