DRNS Conference: Maximising the impact of Scottish drugs research
Date: 28/11/2018 to 26/10/2015 Venue: The Principal Grand Central Hotel, 99 Gordon Street, Glasgow, G1 3SF
Become a more effective and impactful drugs researcher by attending the first DRNS conference #DRNS2018, supported by the Society for the Study of Addiction.
This one-day conference has been designed to support the development of Scottish drugs researchers including Masters and PhD students, Academic and Peer Researchers.
The programme includes presentations and workshops on:
- Preparing strong grant applications
- Translating findings into practice
- Getting your work published in high-impact journals
- Best practice in research ethics and governance
- Co-production and public engagement
- Maximising opportunities for knowledge exchange
- Developing policy briefs for policymakers
- Poster sessions will allow delegates to present updates on work in progress and the results of recently completed research. There will be a prize for the best poster presentation.
There is a nominal fee of £20 per delegate place to encourage attendance and offset some of the event costs.
We are making places available free of charge to peer researchers via voluntary sector organisations. If you are a peer researcher and would like a free place at this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see the DRNS website at drns.ac.uk/conference.