Research for pain clinicians: an NRS Pain / SPaRC study day
Date: 11/11/2019 to 11/11/2019 Venue: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Are you a clinician working in pain, interested in research but not sure where to start?
- Have you given up on developing your research ideas because of lack of time?
- Are you interested in finding out more about Scotland-wide and local resources that could support you?
NRS Pain / SPaRC are arranging a study day on Monday 11th November, at Caledonian University, Glasgow for clinician-researchers and would-be clinician-researchers. There will be a mixture of talks and workshops, with topics including:
- An overview of resources that might support your research endeavours
- Hints and tips on getting started
- Moving forward.
We also hope to establish/consolidate links between interested individuals and local and national pain research groups.
Please contact Portfolio Manager Jacqui Pearson to secure your booking. Places will be limited, so make sure to register as soon as possible.