Scottish Pain Research Community (SPaRC) 9th Annual Scientific Meeting
Date: 29/03/2019 to 29/03/2019 Venue: West Park Conference Centre, Dundee
Save the date! SPaRC will be hosting its 9th Annual Scientific Meeting on the 29th of March 2019 in West Park Conference Centre, Dundee.
Following last year’s successful meeting, the Scottish Pain Research Community (SPaRC), operating under the auspices of NHS Research Scotland, is pleased to its Ninth Annual Scientific Meeting (SPaRCASM 2019) which will take place on Friday 29th March 2019 at the West Park Conference Centre, Dundee (www.westpark.co.uk).
Registration at this meeting is FREE for full-time students, patient representatives and third sector representatives with bursaries available for fee-paying delegates. The SPaRC team is committed to keeping costs low, given the high calibre of research and speakers at this annual meeting.
We are currently seeking abstracts representing the full range of pain-related research in Scotland, including basic, clinical and population science. For further details on abstract submission please visit: https://www.dundee.ac.uk/medicine/events/2019/scottish-pain-research-community-sparc.php.
The objectives of SPaRCASM 2019 are to:
- Provide an update on pain research
- Share current and recent pain research (invited speakers; oral and poster presentations)
- Identify the ways in which patients will benefit from this research
- Identify and develop collaborations within the Pain Research Community
- Identify other possible activities within the Pain Research Community
- Raise the profile of pain research within Scotland.