NRS Career Researcher Fellowships
22nd September 2016
The Chief Scientist Office is delighted to announce that applications are now open for a 6th round of NRS Career researcher fellowships. The deadline for receipt of applications into the CSO office is Thursday 10th November 2016.
This scheme will allow the successful applicants protected time from April 2017 to March 2020 to engage in the following activities:
- Clinical research planning and protocol development
- Grant writing
- Carrying out clinical research
- Leading or hosting multi-centre trials as chief investigator or local principal investigator
- Participation in commercial research
- Dissemination of research findings, such as writing papers and presentations at major national and international scientific meeting.
More details about the fellowships and the application process can found on the NRS Fellowships page.