NRS Mental Health Network ASM 2017
Event Date: 25/10/2017 to 25/10/2017 Venue: Queen Elizabeth Teaching & Learning Centre, Glasgow
'Doing research that makes a difference'
Our ASM this year takes place on Wednesday 25th October and will be held at Europe's largest hospital complex, the QEH in Govan.
During the day we shall hear talks about and discuss how to get mental health service users, carers, nurses and AHPs, psychologists, psychiatrists and academics to do research that matters to people, gets funded, recruits to target, improves outcomes and gets implemented in everyday clinical practice.
We will hear from users reps, nurses, clinical psychologists, managers, psychiatrists and others about research led service innovations.
We hope to make it our biggest ever meeting with attendees from all professional backgrounds and care sectors.
There will also be the opportunity to tour some of the facilities in the new hospital, including the Clinical Research Facility and the 7T MRI scanner.
Registration is free through EVENTBRITE and lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Prof Martin Dennis (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof Daniel Freeman (University of Oxford)
- Prof Gerard Leavey (University of Ulster)
- Dr Catherine Mahoney (Napier University)
- Dr Jennifer Armstrong (NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde)
- Prof David St Clair (University of Aberdeen)
- Prof Andrew Gumley (University of Glasgow)
- Prof Steff Lewis (University of Edinburgh)
- Mr Gordon Hill (Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Ms Toto Anne Gronlund (James Lind Alliance)
- Dr Neil Masson (NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde)
- Dr Nagore Penades (University of Glasgow)
- Prof Stephen Lawrie (University of Edinburgh)
Academic poster abstracts submissions and exhibitor stand enquiries are welcome and forms are available from Lisa Martin please email: email@example.com
Further details to follow in due course.