- NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- CTIMP Workshop
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Laboratory Skills Workshop
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact GG-UHB.GlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net or 0141 201 9324.
Laboratory Skills Workshop
This workshop follows the UKCRF Network guidelines for Laboratory skills training. The aim of the workshop is to equip staff with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to carry out sample handling and processing with particular emphasis on samples for research studies. The workshop is relevant to those who are new to research or to sample processing. After the workshop each participant will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of laboratory legislation, regulation and risk assessment
- Describe the safety precautions to be observed in a laboratory setting
- Explain the term pre-analytics
- Operate a centrifuge safely
- Demonstrate safe handling, processing and storage of samples
- Understand the regulations surrounding the transport and packaging of dangerous goods.
University £99 Commercial Organisation £210
Name NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE Building CALEDONIA HOUSE Street CARDONALD BUSINESS PARK City GLASGOW Postcode G51 4ED Subject ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING Detail Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net
Pay by Cheque: please make out a cheque, payable to NHS GG& C Endowment Fund CG0337 and bring it with you on the day.
Pay by Credit or Debit Card: can be arranged. (Please note your details will be stored in our database but not passed on to any other parties).
If you have any queries in respect of your course fee, please telephone 0141 201 9324. Thank you.
13/06/2019 Full-day (09:30-16:30) Room L2015, Teaching and Learning Centre, Queen Elizabeth University Campus, 1345 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 4TF Book Course