- NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- CTIMP Workshop
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Laboratory Skills Workshop
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact GG-UHB.GlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net or 0141 201 9324.
Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
Informed consent is the foundation of all clinical research. This workshop will focus on the legal and practical issues around obtaining informed consent from adults participating in clinical research, including vulnerable groups who require additional safeguards. It will also cover consent issues relating to the use of human tissue and data in research. The workshop will consist of a mixture of short presentations and activities. It is designed for anyone who is involved in the informed consent process in clinical research.
University £49 Commercial Company £110
Name NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE Building CALEDONIA HOUSE Street CARDONALD BUSINESS PARK City GLASGOW Postcode G51 4ED Subject ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING Detail Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net. 23/05/2019 Half-day (09:30 - 12:30) Room L2013, Teaching and Learning Centre, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, 1345 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 4TF Book Course