- NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- CTIMP Workshop
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Laboratory Skills Workshop
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact GG-UHB.GlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net or 0141 201 9324.
Early Phase Clinical Trial
The aim of this workshop is to equip clinical research staff with an understanding of the key elements involved in conducting an early phase clinical trial of an investigational medicinal product (CTIMP). The workshop will consist of a mixture of presentations, case studies and practical exercises. It is relevant to those who those who would like to improve their understanding of early phase clinical trials.
After the Workshop, each Participant will:
- be familiar with the phases of clinical trials
- have an understanding of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics and the practical implications of obtaining these measurements accurately
- understand risk assessment in early phase trials and procedures to mitigate risk
- understand of safety reporting in clinical trials.
University £99 Commerical Organisation £210
Name NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE Building CALEDONIA HOUSE Street CARDONALD BUSINESS PARK City GLASGOW Postcode G51 4ED Subject ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING Detail Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net. Pay by Cheque: please make out a cheque, payable to NHS GG& C Endowment Fund CG0337 and bring it with you on the day. Pay by Credit or Debit Card: can be arranged. (Please note your details will be stored in our database but not passed on to any other parties). If you have any queries in respect of your course fee, please telephone 0141 201 9324. Thank you. 06/06/2019 Half Day (09:30-12:30) Room L2007, Teaching and Learning Centre, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, 1345 Govan Road, Glasgow G51 4TF Book Course