- NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- CTIMP Workshop
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Glasgow Human Tissue Research Conference *NEW*
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- How to write the PPI section of a grant form
- Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Critical Appraisal *NEW*
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Introduction to Patient and Public Involvement in Research
- Laboratory Skills Workshop
- Literature Searching for Clinical Researchers *NEW*
- Paediatric Consent - The Practicalities and Legalities in taking consent for Paediatric Trials
- Preparing Poster & Presentations
- Research, GDPR & Confidentiality - What you need to know
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact GG-UHB.GlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net or 0141 314 0206.
Glasgow Human Tissue Research Conference *NEW*
The Glasgow Human Tissue Research Conference will raise awareness of the facilities, networks and support available in Glasgow through the Biorepository to enable researchers access to human tissue for application across all disease specialities. We will cover legislation and guidance on access to human tissue for research and more specifically look at current exemplar studies that utilise the Biorepository.
Name Building Street City Postcode Subject Detail 30/04/2020 Full Day (09:00-17:00) Lecture Theatre, Teaching and Learning Centre, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, 1345 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 4TF Book Course