NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) - Update15/11/2017 13:30
This course is relevant for those who are conducting or supporting Clinical Trials of an Investigational Medicinal Products (CTIMP) and who have previously undertaken a GCP course and wish to update or refresh their knowledge. It is particularly suitable for those who are conducting or supporting CTIMP and, as such, are required to provide evidence of having maintained and updated their knowledge of GCP.
Attendance at the half day update course requires you to have undertaken GCP training within the past two years.
The course is compliant with Transcelerate requirements Topics include:
- UK legislation - Statutory Instrument
- What's new in regulations and frameworks
- Safety Reporting
- Informed Consent Process
- Documentation and data management
There are no fees for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde/NHS West Node employees
- 3 Hours (half-day)
- £45 - Non-West-Node NHS employees. £99 - Commercial Organisation.
Invoice: We can raise an invoice for payment, but only in receipt of a purchase order number from your finance department. Purchase orders should be marked for the attention of:-
- NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE
- CALEDONIA HOUSE
- CARDONALD BUSINESS PARK
- G51 4ED
- ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net