Laboratory Skills Workshop
Laboratory Skills Workshop29/11/2017 09:30
The aim of this workshop is to equip staff with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to carry out sample handling and processing with particular emphasis on samples for research studies.
The workshop is relevant to those who are new to research or to sample processing and will include:
- Safety in the laboratory
- Pre analytics
- Centrifugation and aliquoting of samples
- Use of dry ice.
There are no fees for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde/NHS West Node employees
- Full-day (09:30-16:30)
- £90 - University. £195 - Commercial Organisation.
Invoice: We can raise an invoice for payment, but only in receipt of a purchase order number from your finance department. Purchase orders should be marked for the attention of:-
- NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE
- CALEDONIA HOUSE
- CARDONALD BUSINESS PARK
- G54 0ED
- ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net