- Four Nations NHS/HSC Compatibility Programme
- Permissions Co-ordinating Centre
- Research Ethics
- Research Governance
An efficient and free feasibility assessment service is delivered by NHS Research Scotland Central Management Team (NRS-CMT) - there is no 'adoption' process in Scotland. NRS-CMT aims to co-ordinate a Scotland –wide response of Scottish investigator interest and patient recruitment capability within 2 weeks.
Single submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NRS Feasibility Service – Key Features:
- Single point of contact for feasibility/capability across NRS
- Advice on CDA requirements
- Advice on placing work in Scotland
- Feasibility/capability requests directed to the correct people across NRS
- Link interested investigators with companies
- Collated feedback within a specified timeline.
Find out more about the Feasibility process in our Study Pathway.