NRS Mental Health Annual Scientific Meeting 2021
Date: 02/11/2021 to 02/11/2021 Venue: Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, 11 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1JQ
Titled 'Adaption and Renewal: Navigating our Recovery', the NRS Mental Health Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) 2021 will take place on Tuesday 2 November
Join us for an engaging day of learning and discussion on the changing face of research in the wake of the Covid pandemic.
- Lucy Mulvagh (Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland)
- Rory O'Connor (University of Glasgow)
- Alan Carson (University of Edinburgh)
- Vaughn Bell and Dorothy Wade (University College London)
- David Porteous and Chloe Fawns-Ritchie (University of Edinburgh)
This is a hybrid event, with the opportunity to join us either in person at the venue, or virtually online. Please select your preferred ticket at registration.
Limits on in-person attendance will be in line with Scottish Government guidance on indoor events.