The Future of Lived Experience: Institute of Community Reporters (ICR) Conference 2021
Date: 02/06/2021 to 02/06/2021 Venue: Online Event
- How do we ensure that people who share their lived experiences are valued and that those experiences are treated as a valid form of data in their own right?
- How does society, institutions, and organisations get better at working with stories and using them to create change in communities across the UK and Europe?
- How do we mainstream storytelling as a way of sharing learning, building relationships, and bridging divides?
The third annual Institute of Community Reporters (ICR) conference will explore these questions further and open up a conversation about the future of lived experience storytelling.
On the 2nd June, different speakers, facilitators and change-makers will be exploring topics such as:
- how organisations can work better with stories and the people who share them
- the types of spaces that are secure enough for authentic storytelling to take place
- the role of lived experience in achieving social justice