Guidance for researchers, sponsors and sites
The spread of COVID-19 is one the biggest public health challenges we have faced, and research has a key role to play in the fight against it. Research is helping us to develop diagnostic tests, treatments and vaccines and to prevent and manage the spread of the virus.
To ensure COVID-19 research can start as quickly as possible, the Health Research Authority and the devolved administrations are using a fast-track process to review new studies and amendments to existing studies.
- Fast track review guidance for COVID-19 studies
- Making changes to a research study to manage the impact of COVID-19
- Guidance for using patient data
- Pharmacy and Radiation Assurance for COVID-19 studies
- Approved COVID-19 research
- Seeking consent in COVID-19 research
For further queries please contact:
- HRA Queries line - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MHRA Clinical Trials Unit Helpline - email@example.com or 020 3080 6456