- Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health
- Metabolic and Endocrine
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Neuroprogressive and Dementia
- Oral and Dental
- Primary Care
- Regenerative Medicine
- Reproductive Health and Childbirth
- Trauma and Emergencies
Stroke 2020 Virtual Conference
Event Date: 10/11/2020 to 16/11/2020 Venue: Virtual
The Stroke 2020 conference will be delivered digitally
The programme will be delivered over three evening webinars, with each session focusing on a different theme. All three evenings will feature topical and up to date presentations as well as interactive Q & A panel sessions.
This year’s event will look at:
- guidance on thrombectomy service provision.
- a review of intracerebral haemorrhage management, including the role of care bundles.
- reviews of best practice in visuospatial rehabilitation and cognitive assessment and rehabilitation.
- advice about the importance of holistic care versus guideline specific care after a stroke, and the burden multimorbidity places on patients.
- feedback about how the Covid 19 pandemic affected UK stroke services and the role of Covid infection in stroke disease.
- a review of recent important research publications in stroke.
The three webinars will take place from 16.15 – 18.00 on the following dates:
10 November 2020 - What’s new in acute stroke care
12 November 2020 - Assessing and treating visuo-spatial and cognitive impairments after stroke
16 November 2020 - Stroke care and stroke research in the pandemic
Further information and link to booking can be found on our website.