- NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- ONLINE - NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- CTIMP Workshop
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- How to write the PPI section of a grant form
- Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Critical Appraisal
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Laboratory Skills Workshop
- Literature Searching for Clinical Researchers
- Paediatric Consent - The Practicalities and Legalities in taking consent for Paediatric Trials
- Preparing Poster & Presentations
- Research, GDPR & Confidentiality - What you need to know
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact email@example.com or 0141 232 7600.
Due to the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are currently only able to offer GCP update as online teaching. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Any queries please contact the Education Team:
- 0141 232 7600
This is in line with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde guidance.
Research, GDPR & Confidentiality - What you need to know
The session will last 3 hours, and will cover many of the practical aspects of information law likely to be encountered by health and social care researchers in the UK. It will comprise of a series of short didactic sessions, intermixed with workshop activities to help consolidate learning. All workshops will be based on ‘real-life’ examples. Workshops will be tailored to ensure relevance to different audiences. Attendees will be encouraged to ask questions.
- Any researcher or research support staff who collects, manages, handles or accesses information about people to support research activities
- It may also be relevant / of interest to Research and other governance managers. But it will not directly address all of their specific learning needs
- Members of research ethics committees may find the content interesting, but again this training will not directly address their specific learning needs.
University £49 Commerical Company £110
Name NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE Building CALEDONIA HOUSE Street CARDONALD BUSINESS PARK City GLASGOW Postcode G51 4ED Subject ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING Detail Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net.
Pay by Cheque: please make out a cheque, payable to NHS GG& C Endowment Fund CG0337 and bring it with you on the day.
Pay by Credit or Debit Card: can be arranged. (Please note your details will be stored in our database but not passed on to any other parties).
If you have any queries in respect of your course fee, please telephone 0141 201 9324. Thank you.