New opportunity to join the NRS Pain / SPaRc Steering Committee
11th February 2022
A vacancy has arisen for an Early Career Researcher or trainee healthcare professional to join the Scottish Pain Research Community (SPaRC) / NRS Pain Steering Committee
The committee has a multidisciplinary membership, representing a wide range of expertise. Their remit is to promote the aspirations that:
- clinical practice in managing chronic pain is informed by current research
- current research in chronic pain is relevant to clinical practice
The role of steering committee members includes:
- promotion of the NRS Pain/ SPaRC aspirations
- active involvement in developing NRS Pain/ SPaRC
- attendance, either in person or remotely, of at least two meetings per year
- assist with organising and running of the Annual Scientific Meetings and other planned meetings
We would particularly welcome applications where there is interest or expertise in developing the use of social media.
For informal enquires, please contact:
- Professor Lesley Colvin (NRS Pain Clinical Lead / Chair of SPaRC) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a brief CV and a short statement as to why you want to be on the NRS Pain / SPaRC Steering Committee to email@example.com before Friday 18 March 2022.
- Read more about NRS Pain