Join the SPaRc/NRS Steering Committee
4th November 2020
An opportunity for an Early Career Researcher or trainee healthcare professional to join the SPaRC/ NRS Pain Steering committee. The committee encompasses a multidisciplinary membership, representing a wide range of expertise. The remit is to promote the aspirations that:
- Clinical practice in managing chronic pain is informed by current research, and;
- Current research in chronic pain is relevant to clinical practice.
Role of steering committee members includes:
- Promote NRS Pain/ SPaRC aspirations
- Active involvement in developing NRS Pain/ SPaRC
- Attendance either in person or remotely at least 2 meetings/ year
- Assist with organising and running of the ASMs and other planned meetings
We would particularly welcome applications where there is interest/ expertise in developing the use of social media.
For informal enquires please contact: Lesley Colvin (Chair of SPaRC) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a brief CV and a short statement as to why you want to be on the SPaRC Steering Committee to: email@example.com before 27th Nov 2020.