NRS Mental Health 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting
Event Date: 04/11/2020 to 04/11/2020 Venue: Virtual event, via HOPIN
'Transforming Mental Health Science'
NRS Mental Health are delighted to invite you to our 2020 'Virtual' Annual Scientific Meeting!
Please join our virtual conversation as we bring together our diverse community, to inspire research, learning, knowledge exchange and lively conversation!
- Professor Inez Myin-Germeys (KU Leuven)
- Professor Chris Hollis (University of Nottingham)
- Professor Matthew Smith (University of Strathclyde)
- Professor Daniel Smith (University of Glasgow)
Download our delegate pack and information
- Event info including programme, speaker biographies and poster information
- Evaluation Form
- Network Code of Conduct
- HOPIN guidance for delegates
Further HOPIN guidance and technical support is available from their website.
If you do experience any difficulties on the day, please get in touch with us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to assist you as quickly as possible.