NRS Mental Health 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting
Event Date: 02/11/2021 to 02/11/2021 Venue: Online
'Adaption and renewal: Navigating our recovery'
Last few days left to register!!!
Due to the ongoing high transmission rate of COVID-19, the Network has taken the decision to move this year's ASM to an online event.
***Please note - if you have previously registered to attend in-person, you should now re-register to attend online. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.***
Please register using the link below.
Join us for an engaging day of learning and discussion on the changing face of research in the wake of the Covid pandemic.
- Prof Andrew Gumley (University of Glasgow)
- Dr Alastair Cook, Principal Medical Officer for Mental Health
- Prof Alan Carson (University of Edinburgh)
- Dr Vaughn Bell and Dr Dorothy Wade (University College London)
- Prof David Porteous and Dr Chloe Fawns-Ritchie (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof Rory O'Connor (University of Glasgow)
- Prof Jill Stavert and Prof Colin McKay (Edinburgh Napier University)
Call for poster abstracts - now closed
Please note this has now closed and we are no longer accepting any more abstracts.
- Anyone interested and involved in mental health research in Scotland can attend
- Free online event!