- NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- ONLINE - NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- CTIMP Workshop
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- How to write the PPI section of a grant form
- Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Critical Appraisal
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Laboratory Skills Workshop
- Literature Searching for Clinical Researchers
- Paediatric Consent - The Practicalities and Legalities in taking consent for Paediatric Trials
- Preparing Poster & Presentations
- Research, GDPR & Confidentiality - What you need to know
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact email@example.com or 0141 232 7600.
Due to the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are currently only able to offer GCP update as online teaching. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Any queries please contact the Education Team:
- 0141 232 7600
This is in line with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde guidance.
ONLINE - NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
This course is relevant for those who are conducting or supporting Clinical Trials of an Investigational Medicinal Products (CTIMPs) and who have previously undertaken a GCP course. It is suitable for those who require an update to provide evidence of having maintained and updated their knowledge of GCP. Attendance at the half day update course requires you to have undertaken GCP training within the past two years. The course is compliant with Transcelerate requirements.
- UK legislation – Statutory Instrument
- What’s new in regulations and frameworks
- Quality Systems
- Record Keeping
- Safety Reporting
- Computer System Validation
- Principles of GCP.
This ICH E6 GCP Investigator Site Training meets the Minimum Criteria for ICH GCP Investigator Site Personnel Training identified by TransCelerate BioPharma, Inc. as necessary to enable mutual recognition of GCP training among trial sponsors.
Commercial Organisation £110 University Free
Name NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE Building CALEDONIA HOUSE Street CARDONALD BUSINESS CENTRE City GLASGOW Postcode G51 4ED Subject ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING Detail Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net. 02/03/2021 13:30 - 16:00 ONLINE Book Course 23/03/2021 10:00 - 12:30 ONLINE Book Course 15/04/2021 10:00 - 1230 ONLINE Book Course 28/04/2021 09:30 - 12:00 ONLINE Book Course 12/05/2021 09:30 - 12:00 ONLINE Book Course 27/05/2021 09:00 - 12:00 ONLINE Book Course