- ONLINE NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- ONLINE - NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- Laboratory Skills Workshop *NEW
- CTIMP Workshop
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- How to write the PPI section of a grant form
- Online Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Critical Appraisal
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Paediatric Consent - The Practicalities and Legalities in taking consent for Paediatric Trials
- Preparing Poster & Presentations
- Research, GDPR & Confidentiality - What you need to know
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 314 0206.
Due to the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are currently only able to offer GCP update as online teaching. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Any queries please contact the Education Team:
- 0141 314 0206
This is in line with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde guidance.
Preparing Poster & Presentations
The aim of this workshop is to provide the key features for good poster design and basic rules for giving a presentation/talk. The workshop will consist of a mixture of short interactive lectures, practical sessions and discussion. It is relevant to those who will be presenting research work in the form of a poster at a conference, for individuals, from any discipline who have no previous lecturing experience, and for those who wish to improve their skills.
After the workshop, each participant will:
- understand the purpose of a conference poster
- be familiar with the basic rules for poster design
- understand the importance of words, images, colour and flow
- know how to design a presentation/talk
- recognise the importance of content and layout using PowerPoint
- understand the key points when delivering a presentation/talk
University £49 Commerical Company £110
Name NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE Building CALEDONIA HOUSE Street CARDONALD BUSINESS PARK City GLASGOW Postcode G51 4ED Subject ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING Detail Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net.
Please check back for new dates and locations being announced