- ONLINE NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- ONLINE - NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- Laboratory Skills Workshop *NEW
- CTIMP Workshop
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- How to write the PPI section of a grant form
- Online Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Critical Appraisal
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Paediatric Consent - The Practicalities and Legalities in taking consent for Paediatric Trials
- Preparing Poster & Presentations
- Research, GDPR & Confidentiality - What you need to know
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact email@example.com or 0141 314 0206.
Due to the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are currently only able to offer GCP update as online teaching. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Any queries please contact the Education Team:
- 0141 314 0206
This is in line with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde guidance.
The aim of this workshop is to equip clinical research staff with an understanding of the key elements involved in conducting a clinical trial of an investigational medicinal product (CTIMP). The workshop will consist of a mixture of presentations, case studies and practical exercises. It is relevant to those who are new to research and for those who would like to improve their understanding of clinical trials involving an investigational medicinal product
After the Workshop, each Participant will:
- Understand relevant CTIMP terminology and the requirements for CTIMPs including permissions and approvals
- Demonstrate the use of a protocol in setting up a CTIMP and planning a study visit
- Describe the key issues that impact on recruitment and retention
- Describe the key elements relating to the management of the investigational medicinal product (IMP)
- Recognise the importance of accurate documentation throughout all trial-related activities
- Understand the importance of safety measures and parameters in CTIMPs and the responsibilities of the research team in monitoring these.
University £99 Commercial Organisation £210
Name NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE Building CALEDONIA HOUSE Street CARDONALD BUSINESS PARK City GLASGOW Postcode G51 4ED Subject ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING Detail Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net.
Pay by Cheque: please make out a cheque, payable to NHS GG&C Endowment Fund CG0337 and bring it with you on the day.
Pay by Credit or Debit Card: can be arranged. (Please note your details will be stored in our database but not passed on to any other parties).
If you have any queries in respect of your course fee, please telephone 0141 314 0206. Thank you.
Please check back for new dates and locations being announced