- ONLINE NRS Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- ONLINE - NRS Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Update
- Laboratory Skills Workshop *NEW
- CTIMP Workshop
- Early Phase Clinical Trial
- Good Research Practice (Non-drug Trials)
- How to write the PPI section of a grant form
- Online Informed Consent - Adults: Ethical, legal and practical aspects in clinical research
- Introduction to Critical Appraisal
- Introduction to Medical Statistics (Part 1)
- Medical Statistics (Part 2) - Correlation and Regression
- Medical Statistics (Part 3) – Hypothesis Testing
- Medical Statistics (Part 4) - Power and Sample
- Paediatric Consent - The Practicalities and Legalities in taking consent for Paediatric Trials
- Preparing Poster & Presentations
- Research, GDPR & Confidentiality - What you need to know
The Education team works closely with our partners in the NHS, Higher Education Institutes and Research & Development departments to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of researchers and associated staff.
We collaborate with education staff in CRF's across the UK and with colleagues at the NIHR to ensure a cohesive and standardised programme of educational opportunities are available to researchers.
If you have any questions regarding the education programme or a course you have booked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 314 0206.
Due to the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are currently only able to offer GCP update as online teaching. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Any queries please contact the Education Team:
- 0141 314 0206
This is in line with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde guidance.
Paediatric Consent - The Practicalities and Legalities in taking consent for Paediatric Trials
This course, delivered by solicitors from the Scottish Child Law Centre alongside experienced clinical researchers, examines the ethical, legal and practical considerations of obtaining consent for paediatric clinical trials. Using case studies, participants will be introduced to a variety of scenarios to facilitate discussion around the challenges and potential complexities faced during the consent process. During the course, participants will have the opportunity to relate theory to practice in small discussion groups.
Suitable for all those involved in paediatric trials, the aim of the course is to provide participants with an improved knowledge of the subject and the confidence to apply best practice within their own work areas.
University £99 Commerical Company £210
Name NHS GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE Building CALEDONIA HOUSE Street CARDONALD BUSINESS CENTRE City GLASGOW Postcode G51 4ED Subject ENDOWMENT FUND CG0337 EDUCATION AND TRAINING Detail Please provide details of the training course, date and name of attendee on the purchase order and email copy to GG-UHBGlasgowCRFeducation@nhs.net.