- Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health
- Metabolic and Endocrine
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Neuroprogressive and Dementia
- Oral and Dental
- Primary Care
- Regenerative Medicine
- Reproductive Health and Childbirth
- Trauma and Emergencies
About the Network
NRS Mental Health was set up in 2009. Funded by the Chief Scientists Office (CSO) the primary aims of the network are to:
- Increase the amount of high-quality clinical research in Mental Health in Scotland
- Increase the number of people participating in Mental Health research studies in Scotland.
The network also focuses on broadening the scope of research activity moving beyond clinical trials to support pilot studies at various stages of development.
The network enjoys strong links with research networks across the UK and has developed partnerships with a range of third sector mental health organisations in Scotland.
The network provides a range of services to support investigators, clinicians, researchers and the public.
0131 537 6542
NRS Mental Health
Royal Edinburgh Hospital